I was prompted to become a mortgage broker when the opportunity was advertised in the local newspaper. As I had previously worked for private companies doing financial assessments, and enjoyed the work and, I wanted to continue working in a similar industry. I worked as a Finance Manager for a private marketing company for 4 years prior to being with Mortgage Link Taupo since 1994. I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and get great personal satisfaction in helping them to get ahead and reach their financial goals.
The most rewarding and satisfying part of my job is to help people that are having financial difficulty eg. mortgagee sales.
Some achievements in recent years have been:
- Mortgage Link Supreme Award Winner 2010
- Mortgage Link Team of the Year 2010
- Mortgage Link Star Performance Certificates 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2002 to 2007 (successive) Pinnacle Awards – In Recognition of outstanding performance within the Mortgage Link Group for loan settlements
- Runner Up Telecom Small Business Awards 2002
Living in Taupo gives us the opportunity of swimming, fishing and the great outdoors right on our doorstep, that we enjoy with our two sons. I enjoy working with animals on a small farmlet my husband Glenn and I own. We have great relationships with Real Estate Agents, Lawyers and Accountants.
Personal Disclosure Statement